If you would like to see a policy that is not on our website please email email@example.com.
Please note more detailed procedural information that support our policies are within our policies into practice. If you would like to receive a copy of any policy into practice please request these directly from the Academy.
*Policy under review
- Accessibility Plan - for ATB Approval Oct 2021.pdf
- Attendance Policy updated September 2021 approved LGB October 2021.pdf
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2021 - final.pdf
- Complaints Policy - approved ATB October 2021.pdf
- NDA - Behaviour and Rewards Policy - final_approved at 30 Nov 2021 LGB.pdf
- North Durham Academy Safeguarding Policy - Approved September 2021 updated Jan 2022.pdf
- Provider Access Policy Final - 2021.pdf
- Public Sector Equality Duty 2021.pdf
- Quality of Education (T and L) Policy September 2021.pdf
- RSE Policy - Approved May 2020.pdf
- SEND Policy and Information Report updated_final approved at LGB 30 Nov 21 final.pdf
- Whistleblowing Policy reviewed 2021.pdf
Non Curriculum Reports/Agreements
Information about how we process personal data at North Durham Academy.
General Data Protection Regulation:
With effect from 25th May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation requires the Academy to be more transparent and provide the lawful basis in which we use personal data. To ensure that all stakeholders are informed of this the Privacy Notices found below contain the following information:
Categories of data we collect and process;
- The purpose for which we collect and process personal data;
- The lawful basis on which we process this data;
- The duration for which we retain the information;
- Who we share the information with;
- Your right to withdraw consent or access your data;
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
In addition to the Privacy Notices we have updated our Data Protection Policy, which is available upon request.
The Academy recognises the importance and take the utmost care to ensure that personal data is protected, secure and used appropriately.
If you have any queries regarding GDPR, please contact Mrs C Connolly, Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org