If you would like to see a policy that is not on our website please email email@example.com.
Please note more detailed procedural information that support our policies are within our policies into practice. If you would like to receive a copy of any policy into practice please request these directly from the Academy.
Non Curriculum Reports/Agreements
Information about how we process personal data at North Durham Academy.
General Data Protection Regulation:
With effect from 25th May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation requires the Academy to be more transparent and provide the lawful basis in which we use personal data. To ensure that all stakeholders are informed of this the Privacy Notices found below contain the following information:
Categories of data we collect and process;
- The purpose for which we collect and process personal data;
- The lawful basis on which we process this data;
- The duration for which we retain the information;
- Who we share the information with;
- Your right to withdraw consent or access your data;
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
In addition to the Privacy Notices we have updated our Data Protection Policy, which is available upon request.
The Academy recognises the importance and take the utmost care to ensure that personal data is protected, secure and used appropriately.
If you have any queries regarding GDPR, please contact, Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org