Senior Administration Officer
Senior Administration Officer Grade 4 £25,409 – £28,371 (Pay Review Pending)
37 hours per week
Whole time or Term Time plus 3 weeks
Actual Salary for Term Time plus 3 weeks is £ 23,877 – £26,660
(Pay Review Pending)
We require an experienced and highly customer focused Senior Administration Officer to provide a high level, comprehensive and confidential support function at North Durham Academy.
This role will encompass the full range of administrative support to ensure the smooth running of a busy school. You will be influential at making things happen!
The successful candidate will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline or be able to demonstrate recent extensive and relevant experience working at a senior administrative level.
- Have relevant experience working in a busy office, within a school environment.
- Have the confidence, knowledge and ability to develop, establish and maintain a range of customer relationship management information systems.
- Have effective interpersonal skills. You will instil confidence with academy stakeholders, by adopting a tactful, confidential and professional approach in liaising with colleagues, students, parents/carers and outside agencies – with the safety and well-being of our students at the forefront of your practice.
- Be proactive with a can do attitude and be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding levels of customer service, via a variety of mediums and platforms.
If you are passionate about creating a positive learning environment and possess the necessary skills and attributes, we encourage you to apply.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity or to schedule a discussion or visit to the academy, please contact Kim Lax, PA to the Headteacher, at K.Lax@ncdat.org.uk
Join North Durham Academy and help shape the educational experience of our students while making a meaningful impact on their lives. Your dedication and compassion will be valued, and you’ll be part of a team committed to student success. We look forward to welcoming you to our vibrant community!
If you are interested in applying for this role please follow this link to our recruitment portal Recruitment (accessacloud.com)
Closing Date – Midday Thursday 16 November 2023